Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Avoca Valley Boutique B&B is a private retreat for adult couples and is not suitable for infants or children.
- Avoca Valley is a smoke free environment; there is no smoking in suites, on balconies or around the buildings.
- Deposits are not refundable.
- Cancellations advised 7 days or more prior to arrival (14 days for holiday periods), may transfer deposit to an alternative date.
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the booked date (10 days for holiday periods), will incur the full accommodation fee.
- No refund for early departures.
- Gift Certificates are not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The booked date may be transferred to an alternative date once, with 7 days or more notice to the booked date.
- Holiday Tariffs apply to Long Weekends, Easter, Christmas & New Year periods.
- Minimum 2 and 3 night bookings apply during weekends and holiday periods.
- Additional bedding $50 extra per night.
- All tariffs are per suite.
- Prices are valid as of 1 June, 2011 and are subject to change without notice.
- All tariffs are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- Reservations are confirmed by a deposit of 50%, by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- Balances are payable in full upon arrival.
- Check-in from 2pm. Check-out by 11am. Early check-in and late check-out, if available, will incur additional fees.
- Damage or excessive soiling of suites will be charged to guest credit card details
- Visitors – for the comfort of all guests no outside visitors are permitted entry to the Bed & Breakfast at any time without the direct consent of management.
- Your privacy is important to us. When making enquiries via our website, whilst booking your accommodation or during your stay with us, we may collect certain personal information such as contact details and credit card information necessary for your reservation. Please rest assured any personal information collected by us remains confidential. We do not on sell or redistribute your details to any third party.
- By giving your credit card details you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
We Loved Our Stay
5 of 5 starsReviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile
We loved our stay! Beautiful room with the sounds of bellbirds to wake up to each morning whilst enjoying a view of the
garden. Very relaxing and only a 5 minute drive to the beach and restaurants. A lovely setting with a great breakfast and